Friday, July 31, 2009

Recharging..

I'm back :)
hmm..where should I start with?
Okay...with this week..
Supposingly..this week will be a busy week..not to say really busy but there are tasks to be completed..
because there is poster competition at UPM..which they call the event, PRPI 2009
But..due to A(H1n1) which is quite worrying these days..there is an outbreak of A(H1N1) at UPM which I received sms from my labmate,Yin soon after we had lunch together..=.=
Which results PRPI is cancelled..where I have a chance to take rest at home :) *recharge*
soo happy rite?but....recharge to continue with next week lab schedule..hhurr...
taking rest at home does not mean just sit there though...
got to continue with my manuscript which I've left behind for weeks :( *guilty*
and another manuscript from my Big boss :(
holy...
must finish the manuscripts by this monday!! before lab starts...
fine...anyway,these are all learning process...which will not end til' death..
By the way,I'm really happy to watch a movie which entitled: P/S I love you
is actually originated from a novel..has the same title..from Cecelia Ahern which I have the novel ^-^ and ended up crying while reading the novel too =.=
so..same goes to the movie..I cried lotsssSsss where my brother stunned when he passed by..*giggles*
he said "Jie, Sai hmm sai ohh" in cantonese
hehe...actually the movie really touching..perhaps I'm a very emotional person...
but the moral values of the movie are indeed good ones for us to learn...which I've realised that life is really fragile...
so,we must appreciate every single thing in our life...our loved ones..family...friends..etc etc etc..
HUMAN!! dont miss a chance ya ;)
muakSsss

xoxo

0 Responses to “Recharging..”