Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shop Shop Shop

I'm back :)
Hmm..kinda busy these days...wake up at 6am..sometimes tend to zzz back on the bed though awake dee :( got to always make sure i get out of house in half an hour..
Rush back and forth from UPM to UCSI University..which got to reach at 8am sharp..to get a parking..and to get lab work done :(
Buzz' with chemicals and apparatus whole day long..even late and lil' time to eat..ouchhH..stomach grumbles early morning til late noon..
Wondered when can I sHop SHop sHOp??midvalley..1utama..been to midvalley but only for movie!! this weekend 1utama?? :)
ArghhHh..by the way,I wanna be RICH RICH RICH!! to shop for all the things I want ^-^
what to do??Shopaholics like me! will die if there is no shopping ;)
girlssSss...AGREE?? *giggles*
haha..i think i will have that in my sweet dreams soon..=.=
time to doze off...
Will be back soon..stay tuned ;)

By the way,blogger/shopaholics/friends etc etc etc..visit
http://www.esthergeotrading.blogspot.com/
to support me ya ;) and spread across friends and nation pls ^-^

ARIGATO!!


xoxo

0 Responses to “Shop Shop Shop”